This blog is about Chemical Free Nail Polish, Nail Care and Beauty products. It is going to help you find all of the great eco friendly non toxic products out there so that you don’t end up spending hours in the aisles of your favorite stores reading every label. Trying to turn your bathroom into a non toxic area can become overwhelming. Don’t try to be perfect. Use the 80 20 rule. 80% of your products can be non toxic while the other 20% are a little less than perfect. If you try too hard you may become discouraged and stop trying all together. It’s better to change a little at a time than not to try at all! My passion for preventative health began fifteen years ago when I was a nursing student. I believe that we shouldn’t have to treat for health problems that can be prevented. That is why I created Chick Nail Polish and we are committed to helping you find ways to live a healthier eco friendly life.